Lens mounts (available)
Manta G-040 is a 0.40 Megapixel machine vision camera with a GigE compliant Gigabit Ethernet port and Hirose I/O port. Manta G-040 incorporates the high quality Type 1/2.9 (6.3 mm diagonal) Sony IMX287 CMOS sensor with Pregius global shutter technology. The Sony IMX287 CMOS sensor provides high frame rates, high sensitivity, and excellent picture quality. The Manta G-040 is offered in monochrome and color models. At full resolution, this camera achieves 286.3 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible. You can also achieve a higher frame by adjusting the packet size. The Manta G-040 is an ideal replacement for legacy CCD models.
Manta is one of Allied Vision's versatile GigE Vision cameras with a wide range of features. Particular highlights are the three look-up tables, sophisticated color correction capabilities, a robust metal housing, and many modular options. By default monochrome models ship with B 270 ASG protection glass and color models ship with a Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter.
· Monochrome (G-040B) and color (G-040C) models
· GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet option
· Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
· Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
· Trigger over Ethernet (ToE) Action Commands allow for a single cable solution to reduce system costs
· Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
· Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
· Popular C-Mount lens mount
· Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
· Available with Power over Ethernet (PoE) compliant interface
· Available with B 270 ASG protection glass, Jenofilt 217 IR cut filter, Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter, RG715 IR pass filter, or RG830 IR pass filter
· Available with various angled-head housings or board level version
· Available with white medical design
See the Modular Concept for lens mount, housing variants, optical filters, case design, and other modular options. See the Customization and OEM Solutions page for additional options.
尺寸 (L × W × H in mm)