Mako G-223 is a 2.2 megapixel GigE machine vision camera that incorporates the high quality Type 2/3 (12.7 mm diagonal) CMOSIS/ams CMV2000 CMOS sensor. At full resolution, this camera runs 49.5 frames per second. With a smaller region of interest, higher frame rates are possible.
Mako G cameras have the same ultra-compact form factor and the same mounting positions as many analog cameras. All models include Power over Ethernet (PoE), three opto-isolated outputs, and a 64 MB image buffer. The image quality profits from the precisely aligned sensor. By default monochrome models ship with no optical filter and color models ship with IRC Hoya C-5000 IR cut filter.
· Monochrome (G-223B) and color (G-223C) models
· GigE Vision interface with Power over Ethernet
· Screw mount RJ45 Ethernet connector for secure operation in industrial environments
· Supports cable lengths up to 100 meters (CAT-5e or CAT-6)
· Comprehensive I/O functionality for simplified system integration
· IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) allows for easy synchronization of multiple cameras and devices on network
· Trigger over Ethernet (ToE) Action Commands allow for a single cable solution to reduce system cost
· Popular C-Mount lens mount
· Easy camera mounting via standard M3 threads on top and bottom of housing or optional tripod adapter
· Easy software integration with Allied Vision's Vimba SDK and compatibility to the most popular third party image-processing libraries.
· Defect pixel masking feature with the Defect Mask Loader tool that allows you to manage a user defined defective pixel list to match your application and optimize the life cycle of the camera.
· Available with protection glass, IR cut filter, or IR pass filter
Lens mounts (available)
尺寸 (L × W × H in mm)